What is BAPHL?Top
- Yeah, let's go with that. Just what is BAPHL?
- BAPHL is the Boston Area Puzzle Hunt League. It is a recurring series of puzzle hunts that take place in the Boston area.
- Teams are given difficult puzzles that require various logical, lateral-thinking, and creative skills to solve. There is also an element of exploration which requires teams to visit certain locations during the completion of the event.
- Where do BAPHLs come from?
- The first BAPHL event ran in May 2010. Since then, like (tremendously slow) clockwork, a BAPHL event has run every spring and fall, with the winners of previous hunts stepping up to write the next ones.
- That said, if you're interested in cutting in and writing a BAPHL hunt, please contact email@example.com.
- That sounds pretty cool! When's the next one?
- Saturday, October 26 2013!
- Check out the BAPHL 8 page for more info!