What is BAPHL?Top
- Yeah, let's go with that. Just what is BAPHL?
- BAPHL is the Boston Area Puzzle Hunt League. It is a recurring series of puzzle hunts that take place in the Boston area.
- Teams are given difficult puzzles that require various logical, lateral-thinking, and creative skills to solve. There is also an element of exploration which requires teams to visit certain locations during the completion of the event.
- Where do BAPHLs come from?
- The first BAPHL event ran in May 2010. Since then, teams have stepped in to write the future events. If you're interested in writing a hunt, please contact email@example.com!
- That sounds pretty cool! When's the next one?
- Saturday, November 12, 2016!
- Check out the BAPHL 14 page for more info!