BAPHL 11: The Boston Adventures of Professor Hershel Layton
- BAPHL 11 was run on November 1, 2014 on the MIT campus, from 11am to 6pm.
46 different teams participated: 39 in the Professor division and 7 in the Apprentice division. Of these teams, 18 finished in the Professor division.
- During the Boston Adventures of Professor Hershel Layton, teams were (ostensibly) competing for an apprenticeship with Layton. However, when they arrived, they discovered many fake copies of Layton instead. Teams did puzzle battle with each copy, and eventually uncovered the location and identity of the true Professor himself.
||Finish time (pm)
|Azalea Pen Co.
Due to a miscommunication, we didn't give Mystik Spiral the final puzzle in a timely fashion, so we subtracted what we felt was an appropriate amount of time. The winner is too close to call, so we're saying this one is a tie.
|Large Scantron Collider
|ET Phone In Answer
|Death from Above
|Win, Lose, or Banana!
|Death from Above 2: The New Batch
- Click here to see some photos from the event!
- The writing team for BAPHL 11 was Galactic Trendsetters, a group of MIT students (and recent alumni).
- Puzzle construction, event design, and organization
- Josh Alman, Justine Jang, Damien Jiang, Mitchell Lee, Nathan Pinsker, Jon Schneider, Charles Tam, Anderson Wang, Ben Yang, Patrick Yang, Leon Zhou
- Graphics and design
- DD Liu, Lucy Zhang
- Test solvers and other contributors
- Abby Caron, Anders Kaseorg, Ian Osborn, Josh Sloane, Jakob Weisblat
- ...and many other members of Floorpi (3W), East Campus